My group uses Gitlab and Buildbot and would love to have and use Buildbot/Gitlab integration.

Buildbot is so much more flexible than Gitlab CI so we use Buildbot - especially since we deal with large frameworks in different languages (mostly C++, C#, Python, shell scripts) with their own build requirements. I'm not sure we could even implement our build flow in Gitlab CI.

On 9/16/2016 8:00 AM, users-requ...@buildbot.net wrote:
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 15:38:31 +0000
From: Pierre Tardy <tar...@gmail.com>
To: Dan Kegel <d...@kegel.com>
Cc: Ryan Schmidt <build...@ryandesign.com>, Buildbot
        <users@buildbot.net>
Subject: Re: [us...@bb.net] buildbot 0.9.0 rc3

Well. That far is not that difficult. It just integrated github reporter
api so that there is a link for each test of the matrix.

There is no support for gitlab yet. I'm not sure there is such a demand for
that as gitlab Ci looks already quite good (on paper..I never actually
tried it)
It won't be very difficult to implement as there are already many gitlab
components in buildbot.

Le jeu. 15 sept. 2016 00:14, Dan Kegel <d...@kegel.com> a ?crit :