Weekly Meeting

Buildbot has weekly meetings via irc, held at 17:00 BST (London Time) on Tuesdays.

Meetings are in #buildbot on Freenode, open to any and all participants. They generally focus on organizational, rather than technical issues, but are open to anything Buildbot-related. To raise a topic, add it to "All Other Business" in the agenda, or just speak up during the meeting.

Meeting minutes are available here.

Buildbot Issues

Opened Issues

4529HTTP 400 "Invalid origin" when running buildbot in localhost
4533worker stop
4539Cannot delete old changes without wiping all of them
4553buildbot master starts correctly but does not actually open ports on Mac

Completed Issues

4535Eliminate Python 3.4 support on buildbot master only
4541The branch property contains the tag on tag push events

Buildbot Pull Requests

Opened Pull Requests

4530util: Randomize paths in PrivateTemporaryDirectory
4536db: fix foreign key constraints for "nullable" columns
4537WIP: add a preparation step to track latent worker instanciation times
4538remove hyper
4540fix and improve usage of KubeHardcodedConf
4547Remove slave api compatibility layer
4548docs/tutorial: Better images and check for §1.1.4
4551Scheduled weekly dependency update for week 03
4552remove support for python 2.7 but keep worker tests for 2.7
4554WIP: Enhance the "cleanupdb" command
4555master: decode reconfig error log before printing

Completed Pull Requests

4514Scheduled weekly dependency update for week 01
4522Change demo repo and docs to fetch via HTTPS instead of Git protocol
4525Try to issue builds on lock release (case 4491)
4526docs: Mention that only buildmaster is dropping Python 2.7
4527Fix latent worker integration tests
4531KubernetesLatentWorker rework the customization points
4532Remove Python 3.4 support from the buildbot master
4534Don't start builds on incompatible latent worker instances
4542Allows more UTF-8 characters in builder names, worker names, and step names
4543Fix buildbot sendchange on Python 3
4544Fix logwatcher tests
4545relnotes for 1.8.0
4546Reduce duplication in tests by introducing TestReactorMixin
4549tests: fix python executable name/path
4550master: remove old png logo

Buildbot-Infra Pull Requests

None this week

Meta-buildbot Pull Requests

Completed Pull Requests

96Kube
97update workers for kube
98squeeze more containers into our trial account
99we have 7 CPUs on the kube cluster, we can place up to 7/.7 = 10 buil…