Hello,

I was wondering whether you have any experience/advise about a two master
configuration, where one master is serving the web service and the other is
coordinating builds as mentioned in the documentation [0].

We're talking of a setup with about 500-1500 builds of about 140 builders per
day.
The web interface can take up to a minute to respond, certain pages might take
up to 5 minutes.
The system is using a MySQL database and presumably reasonable caching values,
but we do see multi-minute delays from buildrequest arrival to build start and
the aforementioned web interface performance.

So were wondering whether that kind of multi-master setup might help us out and
improve the performance metrics.
I'd appreciate any kind of advice or experience with multi-master setups.

Thanks,
Jan Marker

[0] http://docs.buildbot.net/2.8.4/manual/concepts.html#multimaster

--
Jan Marker | jan.mar...@kdab.com | Software Engineer
KDAB (Deutschland) GmbH, a KDAB Group company