This simple example will fail in http component with I/O Exception.

Worked in 2.0-M3 but fails in 2.0.0

Namespaces ns = new Namespaces("atom", "http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom";);
from("rss:http://www.plosone.org/article/feed";)
 .marshal().rss()
 .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URI).xpath("//atom:entry/atom:li...@type=
\"application/pdf\"]/@href", ns)
 .to("http://foo";)
 .to("mock:end");

Here is debug output:

Camel thread 0: RssComponent] HttpProducer                   DEBUG No
Content-Type provided for URI:
http://www.plosone.org/article/fetchObjectAttachment.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0006932&representation=PDF
 with exchange: Exchange[Message: [...@150ecc7]
[       Camel thread 0: RssComponent] HttpProducer
DEBUG Executing http POST method:
http://www.plosone.org/article/fetchObjectAttachment.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0006932&representation=PDF
[       Camel thread 0: RssComponent] HttpMethodDirector
INFO  I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing
request: Connection reset
[       Camel thread 0: RssComponent] HttpMethodDirector
INFO  Retrying request
[       Camel thread 0: RssComponent] HttpMethodDirector
INFO  I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing
request: Connection reset
[       Camel thread 0: RssComponent] HttpMethodDirector
INFO  Retrying request
[       Camel thread 0: RssComponent] HttpMethodDirector
INFO  I/O exception (java.net.SocketException) caught when processing
request: Connection reset
[       Camel thread 0: RssComponent] HttpMethodDirector
INFO  Retrying request
[       Camel thread 0: RssComponent] DefaultErrorHandler
DEBUG Failed delivery for exchangeId:
ID-dkrsmanovic-usws-55084-1252968147202-0-1. On delivery attempt: 0
caught: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
[

--
Dragisa Krsmanovic
Java Developer