If just a normal move would be used it could still happen that the second route starts while half of the files have been moved. I think it could work if the files are moved in the sort order. If this moving is done directly after the unpacking it should work. I have no idea though if this could be expressed in Camel. On the other hand including this move logic in uncompress is probably not such a good idea.

Greetings

Christian

Hadrian Zbarcea schrieb:
What about unpack in a temp dir and after unpacking is complete mv the temp dir to the destination (tempCacheFolder in this case)?

My $0.02,
Hadrian