Using the scanner seems to work for parsing down the huge file based upon a
delimiter.  However it appears that either the JmsTemplate I'm using to send
messages or ActiveMQ cannot keep pace.

Somewhere between 250K - 500K sends, I get this stack trace:

Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception
occured during JMS processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException:
java.io.EOFException
        at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:308)
        at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:168)
        at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:474)
        at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.send(JmsTemplate.java:548)
        at asa.camel.TestScanner.parseRecord(TestScanner.java:62)
        at asa.camel.TestScanner.readFile(TestScanner.java:34)
        at asa.camel.TestScanner.main(TestScanner.java:82)
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1244)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1339)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:298)
        at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createSession(JmsAccessor.java:196)
        at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:462)
        ... 4 more
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:375)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:269)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:210)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:202)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:185)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Any ideas what could cause this?