Hi

Could you ask / search at the AMQ forum. The questions is now more
related to messaging in general how to do reliable bridges.
I remember there is also a QoS term (Quality of Service) which specified such as
- duplicates allowed
- at most one
- etc.

Try to see if that can help, looks as if duplicates allowed is the
kind of mode you run with.