On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Martin Krasser <d...@martin-krasser.de> wrote:
> ... not part of the Camel 2.0.0 Javadocs ...

Ah my bad. I missed your obvious statement about using 2.0.0. And the
new markRollbackOnly() was added in 2.1. And hence its of course not
mentioned in the javadoc.
Sorry for sounding rudy or anything. Just wanted a generic hint that
the DSL method do actually have javadoc which is a good way to check
as there are links to other methods.
Which should lead you to markRollbackOnly() <--> rollback().

And if those javadocs are unclear whats the difference or what they
do, then please help improve them. Having links to the Camel wiki site
for more info is also something we try to add.

Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus