While trying to configure a route using the camel 2.0, I had the ffg in my
bean.xml file:

<cxfse:endpoint id="Services" useJBIWrapper="false" useSOAPEnvelope="false">
                <cxfse:pojo>
                        <bean class="com.services.CollegeServicesImpl"/>
                </cxfse:pojo>
        </cxfse:endpoint>

and I have this in my bean class as the annotation
@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://services.com";, serviceName =
"Services", portName = "endpoint")

I thot I'd be able to access this service using the jbi naming convention
from my camelcontext shown below:

<osgi:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
                <route>
                        <from uri="jms:queue:RequestQueue" />
uri="jbi:endpoint:http://services.com/Services/endpoint?mep=in-out"; />
                </route>
        </osgi:camelContext>

I couldn't as it says:

Camel 2.x-fuse-SNAPSHOT (CamelContext:camelContext) stopped
15:12:49,403 | ERROR | xtenderThread-72 | OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext  |
gatedExecutionApplicationContext  366 | Post refresh error
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException:
org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route route1
at: >>> To[jbi:endpoint:http://services.com/Services/endpoint?mep=in-out]
<<< in route: Route[[From[jms://queue:RequestQueue]] -> [T... because of
Failed to resolve endpoint:
jbi://endpoint:http://services.com/Services/endpoint?mep=in-out due to: No
component found with scheme: jbi
        at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1039)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:103)
        at
org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean.onApplicationEvent(CamelContextFactoryBean.java:562)

I googled and I found out that there is a way to register ur service from
the NMR.

<jaxws:endpoint id="CollegeServices"
                       implementor="com.services.CollegeServicesImpl"
                        address="nmr:CollegeService" />

However, my service never got registered as it kept ServiceMix kept saying:
with name 'CollegeServices': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Endpoint address should be a relative URI
wrt to the servlet address (use '/xxx' for example)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338)

kr.