Thank you, this is exactly what I needed.

So I found out I could add an Exchange parameter to my upload method
and it would receive the exchange object somehow magically. I then
could use this object to get access to the http headers. This
completed my provider.

And by the info you just provided I was able to verry quickly
implement a file uploader.

I'm currently working on a proof of concept application concerning
camel. In order to investigate if camel can help to solve some of our
integration problems we are building some loadbalanced file clipboard.

I'm still a bit concerned about the documentation of camel. In order
to find out how it works I have to just give it a try and see what
happens. This is how I found out about the Exchange parameter...

Can you recommend any documentation ?