On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 2:14 PM, marcin80 <mtros...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Claus,
>
> Thank you  for your response.
>
> Time interval will be changeable for each task but range is 1 day - 1 week.

Ah okay then I assume you can use some sort of persistent quartz to
store the trigger time and the message content.
Then you need a database to store that. But then quartz should be able
to schedule and trigger those jobs accordingly.

I was just looking if you would keep that info in memory only and thus
suffer from lost messages in case of crash etc.
So keeping the messages on the JMS Broker would then be a better choice.

But the persistent of quartz will do as well.