Eric Bouer wrote:
Hi Willem. Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks for committing that. I can verify it's working as expected except for
that unnecessary warning at the logs :)

Cool, thank your for the verification.

Willem

willem.jiang wrote:
Hi Eric,

I just committed a quick fix on your JIRA[1]
Can you check out the latest Camel 2.3-SNAPSHOT to verify the fixing?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2710

Willem
Eric Bouer wrote:
Hi.
You're right about that, I added errorhandler that just suppressed the
warrning.
But throwing an exception (filling all the stack trace) is a CPU
intensive
task, rather than just skipping and moving on to the next recipient.
Would it be appropriate to open a JIRA for that?
Thanks.

willem.jiang wrote:
How about the ErrorHandler[1]? you can use OnException[2] to check this kind of NoSuchEndpointException, and skip the route part.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/error-handler.html
[2]http://camel.apache.org/exception-clause.html

Willem
Eric Bouer wrote:
Hello.
I have a situation where I need to use dynamic router that should route
the
messages to endpoints that may or may be not exist. The problem is that
camel will throw a NoSuchEndpointException since it's trying to resolve
that
destination name. I would like it just to skip that endpoint and move
on
the next endpoint. I'll demonstrate My case.

My route looks like this:
from("direct:in").recipientList(header("mailboxes"), ":");
A NoSuchEndpointException is raised when I get a header that contains a
mailbox name that does not exists.
Looking at http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html it seems that
it's
possible to define a method call but is there a more elegant way I can
tell
camel to skip that destination if it does not exits?