Did you use Hudson for daily build of your Camel app ?
Maybe it relates to how your write the application, we don't hit that kind of problem when we run the test of camel.

Willem

Muhammad Ichsan wrote:
Hi All

Does Anyone know how to prevent problem in your Camel application
during development phase, like CPU eating and raising Java Heap Space
that cause my Camel App dropped? I want to recreate my Camel App so
that the problem vanished. I hate restarting my app daily. I really
appreciate if you can tell me how to do that in Hudson.

If this is really out of topic, would you suggest me mailing list
where I can mail to?

Thanks