Got it.
Did you install the camel-smtp component successfully in the Fuse ESB ?
If so, you can share us the bundle list to save the time of others who want to do the same thing like you.

Willem

Olli Poyry wrote:
You are probably referring to sending SMTP mails via camel-mail.
The camel-smtp server component is a SMTP listener, and I do not think there
was any such Camel component before Normans'
http://code.google.com/p/camel-smtp

With javax.mail classes you can send mail, but not have a SMTP server.
Java SMTP server libraries include besides Apache James SubethaSMTP and
MailsterSMTP.

Olli

willem.jiang wrote:
Camel mail doesn't need to use james server to receive the mail, you can use the javax.mail which is provided in servicemix to do the same job.

BTW, there is a camel-mail feature in SMX that you can use.

Willem

Norman Maurer wrote:
Hi Oli,

for the camel-smtp server you don't need the pom.xml of james server.
It use only james-protocols, which really is more slim. See:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/protocols/trunk/pom.xml?view=markup

Bye,
Norman