Hi

Builds fine with me. Although I use Nexus.

Terracotta have their maven repo now
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/sourceforge-releases/net/sf/ehcache/

And the Spring guys got this s3 repo so its a bit pain to browse. You
need a special URL to browse it from a web browser.
And I wonder if OSGi bundle is on the roadmap for ehcache?

Which have the latest release. So we should maybe switch to that repo
and upgrade to a later release.
However the jars is NOT OSGi bundles, so we got the usual problem
having to support both osgi and non osgi.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an issue to build camel-cache
>
> Is the ehcache "OSGI' jar always available on the spring repository
> site or do we have to change due to moving of ehcache to terracotta ?
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) net.sourceforge.ehcache:com.springsource.net.sf.ehcache:jar:1.6.2
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=net.sourceforge.ehcache
> -DartifactId=com.springsource.net.sf.ehcache -Dversion=1.6.2
> -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/fi
> le
>
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=net.sourceforge.ehcache
> -DartifactId=com.springsource.net.sf.ehcache -Dversion=1.6.2
> -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>  -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>  Path to dependency:
>        1) org.apache.camel:camel-cache:bundle:2.4-SNAPSHOT
>        2) net.sourceforge.ehcache:com.springsource.net.sf.ehcache:jar:1.6.2
>
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
>
> for artifact:
>  org.apache.camel:camel-cache:bundle:2.4-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  com.springsource.repository.bundles.external
> (http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>
> KR,
>
> Charles Moulliard
>
> Senior Enterprise Architect (J2EE, .NET, SOA)
> Apache Camel/ServiceMix Committer

> - Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
> - Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
> - Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard