Hello,

please help me with solving the below exception.
I got the following exception when i am use camel to put messages in
endpoint 'direct://route3'.

org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateProducerException: Failed to create Producer
for endpoint: Endpoint[direct://route3]. Reason:
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doGetProducer(ProducerCache.java:200)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:133)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.sendExchange(ProducerCache.java:160)
        at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.send(ProducerCache.java:98)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.send(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:98)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBodyAndHeaders(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:207)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.sendBodyAndHeaders(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:203)
        at
com.ettex.rialto.opendmtp.server.messageconsumer.AccountMessageListener.forwardMessageToRoute3(AccountMessageListener.java:135)
        at
com.ettex.rialto.opendmtp.server.messageconsumer.AccountMessageListener.onMessage(AccountMessageListener.java:106)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer.dispatch(ActiveMQMessageConsumer.java:1088)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSessionExecutor.dispatch(ActiveMQSessionExecutor.java:127)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSessionExecutor.iterate(ActiveMQSessionExecutor.java:197)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:122)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:43)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 10
        at java.util.ArrayList.add(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:642)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doGetProducer(ProducerCache.java:198)
        ... 16 more

I create the producertemplate at the start of the application and i use it
to put messages.Could this be the reason?
I couldnot figure out the reason for the above exception because, i get this
exception sometimes and i could not replicate the scenario.
Can please some one expalin me when do usually camel throw this kind of
exception.

Thanks in Advance
Hiba