Hi

I tried stepping through the process of connecting with a bad password, and
I can see that it is intentional to try a few times with a new FTPClient
instance to connect before giving up - as I'm trying to limit the
loginattempts to 1 and then abort this is a little annoying :)

When using the consumer to log in there will always be two login attempts
before an exception is thrown back to the caller.

When using the producer there will always be 3 attempts before the exception
is thrown back to the caller.

I don't know if this use case us too unusual or if an option to throw only
attempt login once before throwing the exception could be introduced?