Hello,

I still have some issues with the aggregator component.
According to my tests the completionPredicate is evaluated only once the
first message is received.

After that the method is not executed anymore.
Is there anything that could provoke this behaviour ?

I put here under the trace of my test

running aggregate method
old Exchange: null
new Exchange: Exchange[Message: <ns:message xml ...
running isCompleted method
old Exchange: Exchange[Message: generic message ...