Hi

Ok I have corrected my flawed logic to something that works now (I never
reached the consumer.stop() line):

        public void poll() throws Exception {
                String ftpsUri =
"ftp:localhost:1981/inbox?username=camel&password=camel123&move=.done";
                String fileUri = "file:{{path.out}}";
                while(true) {
                        Exchange ex = consumer.receive(ftpsUri, 3000);
                        if(ex != null) {
                                producer.send(fileUri, ex);
                        }
                        else if (ex == null) {
                                consumer.stop();
                                break;

I'm curious as to when you want to use the receiveNoWait method?