Hi Christian,

The Fuse tool project abandoned was Fuse Integration Designer. In fact
it was an Eclipse version embedding SOA and a Bull project called
cimeno.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Senior Enterprise Architect (J2EE, .NET, SOA)
Apache Camel - Karaf - ServiceMix Committer
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com |  Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard | Skype: cmoulliard