Hi Sergey,

Messages flow along a route that can be statically or dynamically configured.
If I understand you correctly there are 2 things you could look at. One is the
dynamic router [1] (and related routing slip [2]) that allows you to make
decisions at runtime about how your messages flow. The second is to split your
complex route into multiple smaller routes using direct [3] or seda [4]
endpoints that would simplify management of your routes (probably).

I hope this helps,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/dynamic-router.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/routing-slip.html