Based on your suggestion I've wrote this

        from(FTPS_ENDPOINT
+"?password=gustavo&move=processed?localWorkDirectory="+ localWorkFolder)
            .beanRef("parser", "convert")
            .to(FTPS_ENDPOINT
+"/out?password=gustavo&fileName=${file:onlyname}")
            ;
but for some reason the localWorkDirectory doesn't seems to be working (I
don't see the files copied in there).
and I'm getting a FileNotFoundException (in the FTP side) and the file is
there.
Do I need more detailed info besides http://camel.apache.org/ftp2 ?

Thanks,
Gustavo.