Hi All,
        I am trying to use properties in the uri part of
InterceptSendToEndpoint, but no luck.
        Here is example code(I am using spring and Camel 2.4):

        <bean id="properties"
class="org.apache.camel.component.properties.PropertiesComponent" />
            <property name="locations" value="common.properties" />
        </bean>

        <camel: camelContext id="context">
             <camel:intercaptSendToEndpoint uri="{{sendingURL}}">
                 <camel:log message="intercepted!" />
             </camel:intercaptSendToEndpoint>
        </camel:camelContext>

        In the property file "common.properties", I have "sendingURL=
http://10.1.201.225/myService";.
        As you may have figured out, I wanted to intercept all messages that
are sent to an http endpoint(http://10.1.201.225/myService) and print
"intercepted!" in the log.
        I have also tried to use uri="${properties:sendingURL}", but it
didn't work either.
        However, when I replaced uri="{{sendingURL}}" with uri="
http://10.1.201.225/myService";, it just worked.

        Please correct me if I missed anything in the usage of properties
component and the intercepter.

        When reading the camel document(
http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html), I found InterceptSendToEndpoint is
"dynamic" and supports wildcard and regular expression. Doesn't it support
properties?
         Thank you very much.

Best
Yiming