Hi Claus,

Here are the results of the tests I run:

Producer Only:  10msg/sec (transacted=true) / 2800 msg/sec
(transacted=false).
Consumer Only: 10msg/sec transacted=true) / ~500 msg/sec (transacted=false).

The results of the mixed is the ones I initially posted.

The difference is so big and I have tried almost everything, but whenever I
set "transacted=true" there is nothing on earth that can give me the
slightest performance increase.