Hi Jeffrey,

as far as I know you can not reuse the cxf JmsConfiguration for camel. What you can do is use the camel transport for CXF to attach a CXF endpoint to a camel jms destination. If you need an example for this I can give you more infos.

So if you only want one source of jms configuration then you best chance is to use the camel config. On the other hand you can also have it redundant and use properties for each param you want to configure.

Christian