Hi

Its a bit hard to follow your question?

Concurrency all starts with consumers. So if you have a single thread
that sends a message to "direct:casemx" then there is only a single
thread processing in that given route.

You can use a JDK thread pool executor to send concurrent messages to
the "direct:casemx" endpoint and have concurrent threads process
messages in that route.

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Muhammad Ichsan <ich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I found another problem in Camel. Given context file (the java bean
> code is self-explainable):
>
> <route>
>                        <from uri="direct:casemx" />
>
>                        <setExchangePattern pattern="InOut" />
>                        <to uri="activemq:preparation" />
>
>                        <to uri="bean:mocky?method=delay2000" />
>
>                        <to uri="mock:result" />
>                </route>
>
>                <route>
>                        <from uri="activemq:preparation" />
>                        <to uri="bean:mocky?method=delay1000" />
>                        <to uri="log:ho" />
>                </route>
>

> With activemq concurrency 10. If I send 8 message at once into
> direct:casemx, delay1000 method will be called concurrently. But...
> delay2000 is not!!! Do I miss something here? Or this is just another
> bug???
>
> --
> ~The best men are men who benefit to others
> http://michsan.web.id 一緒に勉強しましょう!
>
> Yang berkualitas memang beda rasanya!
> http://rizqi-cookies.com

FuseSource