Hi All,

I took the latest from SVN yesterday and when i try to build it then it
fails as one of the tests is consistently failing -
testToBytes(org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverterTest)

I have attached the test failure result.
The problem is the extra check that has been done for os.name
startsWith("Windows"). The test character = '!' is properly set via - char
testChar = (char) data[data.length - 2]; however the extra windows check
then sets this to testChar = (char) data[data.length - 3]; which then
returns 'd' and not '!'

The check for os.name startsWith("Windows") should be removed.

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n4405790/org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverterTest.txt
org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverterTest.txt

Best Regards,
Madhav