On 26/05/2011 17:15, Bruno Dusausoy wrote:

[...]
Hi Claus,

I've tried but I realized very soon that it is useless since the route
start with the cxfrs endpoint and immediately take the payload and tries
to unmarshall it, *before* hitting the validation component, making the
latter useless.

Maybe I should another endpoint for my route, a more complex CXF endpoint.

What do you think ?

Regards.

I've tried with this :

    <cxf:rsServer id="rsServer"
                  address="/">
        <cxf:schemaLocations>

<cxf:schemaLocation>classpath:schemas/webservice-request.xsd</cxf:schemaLocation>
        </cxf:schemaLocations>
        <cxf:serviceBeans>
            <ref bean="computationService"/>
        </cxf:serviceBeans>