1. The CopyProcessor, yes, that doesn't currently exist.  The
processor to hand to the CopyProcessor should be whatever you're using
already.  If you're just sending the message to an endpoint over and
over, it could be an instance of SendProcessor(endpoint).

2. I don't think it's a bug.  A given Processor is inherently a
transformer; I could see a situation where you'd want to modify the
same exchange over and over.  So the functionality of the loop is
entirely dependent on the functionality of the processor you attach to
it.