Hello,

I used Junit for java program but I need some examples to understand how it
works in camel with activeMQ

I wrote a simple camel.xml as follow :

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
<route>
                        <from uri="activemq:start"/>
                        <bean ref="MyBean" method="route" />
                        <to uri="activemq:finish"/>
                        </route>
    </camelContext>

and MyBean.java is :

      public class MyBean {

        public void route(Exchange message){

                 String name = message.getIn().getBody(String.class);

                 name="test";

                 message.getOut().setBody(name);

In my route I send any string like "my unit Test", this string received by
the bean and affecte "test" in my String and route it to activemq:finish.

How can I write a unit test for that simple code ?

In my test I was wondring if my activemq must be started ?

I will appreciate your help.