Hello,
We have the requirement to pull data from a http URL on specific dates of the
month.

Requirements:
1. There are 2 URL params in the http call, startDate and endDate that takes
date expr in dd/MMM/YYYY (e.g. 05/JAN/2011) and are used to fetch data between
those 2 dates.
2. Our camel-cron/quartz setup will need to run on specific dates, and then
route to the http endpoint that can retrieve this data.
3. the startDate has to be the current date (whenever the quartz job ran), but
the endDate needs to be startDate - {some configured value}. How do we do this
via spring/camel config without writing a custom processor? Are there any date
functions available to subtract dates for e.g?

Thanks,
Bharat