Your endpoint should looks like the following:
from("imaps://
imap.gmail.com?password=xxxx&username=myuse...@gmail.com&delete=false&unseen=true&consumer.delay=60000<http://imap.gmail.com/?password=xxxx&username=myuse...@gmail.com&deleteProcessedMessages=false&processOnlyUnseenMessages=true&consumer.delay=60000>
")

I updated the wiki page samples to use the actual options because most of
our users using Camel 2.x.

Best,
Christian