Hi Claus,

These message groups look very similar to the solution with JMS selectors.
Dividing ID's into a number of non intersecting subsets. Creating the same
number of single-thread consumers with selectors will guarantee that the
messages with same ID will be processed sequentially by the same consumer.

It is one of possible solutions. In our case the solution is not flexible
enough due to our existing infrastructure.

I was looking for something more Camel way. Something like JMS polling
consumer with thread dispatcher, that keeps track of processing threads and
messages being processed in those threads. Anything similar shipped with
Camel?