so
i wrote an unit test
        @Test
        public void testDirectSending() throws Exception{
                // lets route from the output endpoints to our mock endpoints
so we can
assert expectations
                context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                        @Override
                                from("bean:pdp").to(outputEndpoint);
                        }
                });
                input4Endpoint.sendBody("direct:start", "foo");
                assertMockEndpointsSatisfied(5000, TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS);

my routes:
   <route>
        <from uri="activemq:topic:xacml.authzRequests"/>
        <log message="request consumed hopefully"/>
        <to uri="bean:pdp"/>
    </route>
    <route>
        <from uri="direct:start"/>
        <bean method="genRequest" ref="xacmlRequest"/>
        <log message="request generated"/>
        <to uri="activemq:topic:xacml.authzRequests"/>
    </route>

and the class:

public class XacmlRequester {

        @EndpointInject(uri = "activemq:topic:xacml.authzRequests")
        ProducerTemplate producer;

        @InOnly
        public void genRequest(){
                try {
                        producer.sendBody(new FileInputStream(new
File("src/requests/request.xml")));
                } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
                        System.out.println("datei nicht gefunden");
                        e.printStackTrace();
the bean:pdp is an XACML PDP, which evalutes the request  give this to
System.out
<Response>
  <Result ResourceId="">
    <Decision>Permit</Decision>
    <Status>
      <StatusCode Value="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:status:ok"/>
    </Status>
  </Result>
</Response>
 so in the testcase everything is fine
but when i let the camel:run  it doesnt work
so what is the difference ? it has to be this:sendBody("direct:start",
"foo"); what does this mean ? in my scenario ?