Hi

I haven't used jboss in some time now and none of these components together
yet.
I just want to point out that getting slf4j to work in an app server that ships
a different version of slf4j takes a little bit of fiddling.
What works on glassfish is to exclude slf4j in maven and add the jars manually
to lib/endorsed  or whatever. I think jboss' is common/lib or something like
that.

I also quickly found a tut[1] for you getting lockback and jboss working
together, I'm sure you can find others if you need to and I'm sure it will run
there.
Probably worst case you have to build camel yourself with the version jboss
likes. Fast install will help a lot, but I would look around at how others got
slf4j working in jboss first.

[1]
http://jaitechwriteups.blogspot.com/2010/04/eclipse-logback-plugin-with-jboss-as.html