Hi,

I was just about to ask a similiar question after being up all night trying
to get my https4 URI to work.

I get this:

> javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

There are several posts to be found via Google, some specific for Camel, and
I've tried several others but must be missing something.
Can't find a complete working example for self signed certificates though.
I am at a loss right now after trying out a lot of different approaches.
If anyone could point me in the right direction so I can get a fresh start
again I will be most thankful.
(Using Camel 2.7.2)

Kind regards, Magnus Palmér

P.S. Yes, I've seen this:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Using-HTTPS-in-camel-http-when-remote-side-has-self-signed-cert-td473876.html
I've also read the http://camel.apache.org/http4.html
Tried to make something out of the test sourcecode for http4 but so far
failed.
Also read this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5706166/apache-camel-http-and-ssl