Have you tried to define the transformerFactory (how to do that see http://camel.apache.org/xslt.html at the end of the page)? I'm not sure if this is the problem, but it can be. Your code looks fine.

Best regards - Claus

Am Mittwoch, den 22.06.2011, 03:41 +0200 schrieb pcroser <patrick.ro...@gmail.com>:
Running on Linux with maven setup
I am getting an error when tyring to run the testXMLCoversion method
No getConsumers() available on Producer[direct:start] which leads to

testXMLConversion(com.itt.ips.casex.cybervisor.cameljmsmailcomponent.XMLInputTest):
mock:finish Received message count. Expected: <1> but was: <0>

Not sure what I have missed but I followed tutorial steps I believe
correctly.

I have double checked classpaths and test files are in the correct locaiton.
The Test method is being run but fails.

I am using the spring context file as shown XMLInputTest-context.xml
<beans xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
        http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring/camel-spring-1.4.0.xsd";>
  <camelContext id="camel">
    <route>
      <from uri="direct:start"/>
      <to uri="xslt:XMLConverter.xsl"/>
      <to uri="mock:finish"/>
    </route>
  </camelContext>
</beans>

and XMLInputTest.java

import java.io.InputStream;
import org.apache.camel.CamelContext;
import org.apache.camel.Exchange;
import org.apache.camel.ProducerTemplate;
import org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint;
import org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired;
import org.springframework.test.context.ContextConfiguration;
import

org.springframework.test.context.junit38.AbstractJUnit38SpringContextTests;

@ContextConfiguration(locations="classpath:/XMLInputTest-context.xml")
public class XMLInputTest extends AbstractJUnit38SpringContextTests {

  @Autowired
  protected CamelContext camelContext;

  protected ProducerTemplate<Exchange> template;

  public XMLInputTest(String testName) {
    super(testName);
  }

  @Override
  protected void tearDown() throws Exception {
    super.tearDown();

    super.setUp();
    template = camelContext.createProducerTemplate();
  }
  // TODO add test methods here. The name must begin with 'test'. For
example:
  public void testNothing() {
  System.out.println("Test CASE is being run");
  }

  public void testXMLConversion() throws InterruptedException {

MockEndpoint finish = MockEndpoint.resolve(camelContext, "mock:finish");
    finish.setExpectedMessageCount(1);
    InputStream in =
XMLInputTest.class.getResourceAsStream("/input-customer1.xml");
    assertNotNull( in );
    template.sendBody("direct:start", in );
System.out.println(" Cannot get testXMLConversion to work commented
out");
    MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(camelContext);
System.err.println(finish.getExchanges().get(0).getIn().getBody() );

Thanks for any help in advance.