From: Christian Schneider [mailto:ch...@die-schneider.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:33 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is it possible to export camel endpoint as OSGi service?

Hi Sergey, Don,

I just wanted to write a similar mail like Don. Reading his comments I think
what we could improve is to offer a small messaging core for camel. For example
containing Exchange, Message and ProducerTemplate.
That would
allow to make this "camel awareness really small". What do you think?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de