Also explaining *exactly* what you need to do (without divulging any trade secrets) may allow us to suggest alternative solutions.

Cheers,
Hadrian

On 06/24/2011 05:37 PM, Marco Westermann wrote:
Hi,

thank you for your answer. What is the dev list I should monitor? For
explaination. My plan is to develop a monitoring component, which makes it
possible to see, which routes live in smx, which got which messages and how
they where routed.

regards, Marco

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 17:24:31 +0200
Von: Guillaume Nodet<gno...@gmail.com>
An: users@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Re: intercept route

It seems there's currently no easy way to add an InterceptStrategy
without having full control over the CamelContext.  I think what would
be needed is a static global list of InterceptStrategy that would be
automatically added to each CamelContext at creation time.  That
should be an easy and safe enhancement to the DefaultCamelContext, but
I need to make sure it fulfills the need before going that way.

Actually, I'm investigating the exact same thing to include in
ServiceMix.  If you're interested, monitor the servicemix dev list as
I plan to start a thread about that next week.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 17:10, Marco Westermann<marwesterm...@gmx.de>