in other words is there a camel component in camel which does email
verification or I have to do  have a flag in my database for email
verification, initially when users registers I set it to pending and
application will send out email to this user  and when users replies to this
email I update the flag to verified. My way of implemenation is this ,
please suggest me if there any other better and easy way ? or is there
anything which provides this? this is a something every application does to
verify  email address  is there anything I can resuse  ?