you may use the jetty http-component instead of mina

eg.
from("jetty:http://0.0.0.0/transformxml";).transform().setBody("<answer/>");

Am 07.07.2011 11:29, schrieb Sushmita chandra:
I am trying to send an XML message to a MINA endpoint and read it back from
there and do some processing.But I am not able to get the proper XML back.
I tried to use the following syntax:

1   from("mina:tcp://0.0.0.0:9091?sync=true") --->We get an exception where
the datalength= 1010792557  is returned along with the hexadecimal values.
Seems like incoming XML is not getting decoded properly due to lack of
proper codec.

2.  from("mina:tcp://0.0.0.0:9091?sync=true&textline=true”) --->  Then the
whole incoming XML query is read one line at a time and the whole processing
is also done ,one line at a time.

In case of HL7 messages there is a codec value called hl7codec that is used
to parse the incoming HL7 message. I searched the web for similar codec
value for XML message, but I couldn’t find anything as such, so that we
could read the whole XML message as a whole.
I want to know whether there is any specific codec for XML messages?

Thanks,
Sushmita