Actually that's the happy scenario :)
Um now sucedded to log into a new file rather than karaf.log .

I need when an exception occurs , throw a CustomException into my new log .

Um now trying to use these :http://camel.apache.org/simple.html

Trying to use :

exchange.getOut.setHeader("tot","hi there")

process(doSmth).
       log(LoggingLevel.INFO, "new", "${exchangeId} -CUSTOM--
${out.header.tot}

I got nothing when I try to print : ${out.header.tot} ... any ideaS !!

Your methodology about continued(true) is nice but um using :
onException(IllegalArgumentException.class)

@ the processor , I need to do smth like that without cutting my route :
exchange.setExceptio(MyCustomException)

continued(true) won't let the next processor to run as I have changed my
exception !!