Hey,

I am new to camel and curious to know if there is a simpler way of doing
dynamic activemq selector uri.  Here is what I am trying to do:

public class TestRouteBuilder extends SpringRouteBuilder {

   boolean isready = false;
   public void configure() {
         from("timer://foo?period=6000").process(new Processor() {
                 if(isready){
                         //generate dynamic uri based on current state
                        // read from activemq using dynamic selectoruri
                       //  If message is read mark ready to false and process
the
message
                      //  If no more messages to be processed, suspend / pause
the
route so we don’t keep polling.  Some other route will resume this route if
there are more messages to be processed
}
});

I understand that dynamic selector uri can be changed through jmx or
endpoint configuration, what I am trying to understand here is :

1)      Is there a way to check if route is ready to process new message, before
we start reading the message from the activemq?
2)      If I have to create a custom endpoint, what would be a good endpoint to
extend?
3)      Can you point me to a good unittest or documentation that would help
with
dynamic selector uri and with check to see if ready to process new message.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Kal