On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Daniel Baptista
<daniel.bapti...@performgroup.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus, thanks for the response.
>
> I can raise a ticket and will come up with a unit test. Just for completeness
> the I am running windows XP and Java 1.6.0_14.
> I am trying to put a file into HDFS with Hadoop version 0.20 (1 name node 2
> data nodes) where the cluster runs on GNU/Linux.

Ah thanks. So the Camel app runs on WinXP and pickup local files,
which you then try to put into HDFS on a GNU/Linux box?

We have seen before issues with WinXP "locking" files due to some
InputStream not being closed. So this smells like that.
Other OS such as Linux/OSX tend to be able to not have that "locking" issue.