On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Michael Dewitte
<michael.dewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thx Claus,
>
> I had seen something about this in the dev mailing list. But is there a way
> for me to do it before next versions ? I need it in the coming days / weeks
> and don't know when this great feature would be available... Is there some
> mechanism I can exploit ?

Its a bit tricky to do without having to adjust the bundles with the
Camel apps being installed.
So I dont see an easy way of doing it currently.

Even with something like a BundleTracker to react upon bundle
add/remove etc. it could possible be a bit tricky.

As there is a plan for this on the roadmap I suggest to keep an eye
and also get involved so we help build a solution
that makes this possible for you in a non intrusive way.