Hi,

             Thanks for the comments.
             Since we are using a lot of JBI, can we continue with
Servicemix 3.3.2 for the existing code base and develop new functionality
with camel components and routes, also using existing custom JBI components
wherever necessary (I assume that camel components/patterns can interact
with JBI endpoints in Servicemix 3.3.2) inside servicemix 3.3.2 itself. Then
grdually migrate custom JBI components to Camel components and finally move
all Camel components/routes out of Servicemix 3.x container into Servicemix
5.x container.
               Please let me know your comment.

With Best Regards,
Diwakar