On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 11:49 AM, tkatva <tuomas.ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your quick answer... Does the generic file filter allow me to
> download only those files that I have specified in the filter ? For example
> if I have Ftp-endpoint with numerous files and I wan't to download and
> remove on those files that end with "txt". Is this possible with
> GenericFileFilter ?

Yes. Just return true|false for the files you want to accept. And only
the accepted files will be downloaded and removed etc.
All non accepted files will be left untouched.

There is already a option that accepts a reg exp pattern so you can
just do. Notice its a reg exp pattern so it should be like:
ftp:xxx?include=.*txt

The ftp component inherit all options (well 99% of them) from the file
so check this page
http://camel.apache.org/file2