In this case, I don't think dynamic URI is sufficient. I would need to
build the pzmap.xml file dynamically and provide it to the flatpack
endpoint, preferably as an injectable lookup bean that would implement
some interface like this:

interface LookupPzMap {
    Resource getPzMap(Message m);
}

The component could of course cache compiled templates using the
Resource as a key.

Raman Gupta
VIVO Systems
http://vivosys.com