Hi,

in fact, Netty and Mina are very close ;)

I will not explain all the story, but, to be short, Netty has been created by a guy involved on Mina. The basic concepts are exactly the same. If Mina was in standby during several weeks, now, some people start to work again on it (for instance, I know that E. Lecharny, from Apache Directory, is working on it).

Yes Mina supports ssh (sshd, ssh client, scp). For instance, the Karaf SSHd server is powered by Mina.

Regards
JB