Hi Claus,
  In the links you provided it shows how to make a proxy for a particular
Class.  I want to make a proxy for a particular Object.

I want to replace this:
RequestImpl br = (RequestImpl) tmpHolder.get(ndx);  // <- br is the Impl
retList[ndx] = (RequestInterface) javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject
.narrow(br.getObjectRef(), RequestInterface.class);  //<-- The br object
will be linked to the stub being created.

I didn't see an api that I can pass in an object to link the proxy to the
pojo.

Thanks,

Andrew

--
--Congress does not draw to its halls those who love liberty. It draws
those who love power.

-- Enforce the 10th Amendment:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."